Check-in/ return of yacht In Alimos-Athens Saturday to Saturday.
Check in – Saturday 17:00 / Check out – Saturday 09:00
Once you have requested reservation for your prefered dates, we will put a hold on it and send you a contract. To confirm your reservation, you will need to sign and return the contract along with your deposit of 30% of the charter fee. The rest 70% will have to be paid one month before the beginning of the charter.
The yacht will be handed over fully equipped with full water and fuel tanks. You are expected to return the boat in the same condition.
All yachts have fully comprehensive and third party insurance. The policy covers property damages and personal injury of up to 3.000.000 €.